Miami's natural beauty continues to capture its residents and visitors with its sunny climate, lifestyle amenities, and diversity. Above all, the city claims to some of the most amazing shorelines and alluring connections to ocean isles nestled in the Atlantic Ocean.
Need help finding the perfect realtor® in Miami? Talk with the best realtors in Miami who know the area and hidden real estate gems. Choose from single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums, or multiple-unit apartments designed for urban and suburban modern living and world-class lifestyles that are close to the beach.
Bal Harbour is a quiet, upscale neighborhood located in a suburb of Miami within minutes from the beach. Local amenities include parks, restaurants, and relaxing cafés.
- Median list price for homes is $1,600,000 with less than a one percentage change from last month
- Median list price per square foot cost in November 2019 was $825, slightly down from October at $828
Coconut Grove is a favorite neighborhood for relocating retirement residents and growing families looking for a close-knit community. Early Bahamian influences embrace a new modern-day relaxed flair for family living. Stroll under the shade of giant trees lining the streets to a favorite brunch or one of the neighborhood parks.
- Median list price for homes is $1,300,000 with a five percent drop from October to November.
- Median list price per square foot cost in November 2019 was $579, up from October at $577
Known as the hot spot for casual to fine beachside cuisine, South Beach has clear blue waters and white sand beaches that charm a mixture of lifestyles. Enjoy the beach or amble past old-style architecture and feel the vibes resonating from the surrounding activities calling you to join.
- Median list price for homes is $549,000 compared to $545,000 at this same time last year.
- Median list price per square foot cost in November 2019 was $561, up from October at $552
Brickell Hammock is an urban coastal neighborhood comprised of single-family homes, high-rise apartments, and multiple-unit complexes. Original residences were built between 1940 through the late 1960s. Newer homes were developed from 1970 to 1990.
- Median list price for homes is $500,000 showing a downward change of three percent over the past year.
- Median list price per square foot is $480, slightly higher than Downtown Miami
Home styles range from single-family residences, multiple-unit apartments, townhouses, and condominiums. North Beach offers an array of cafés and beach activities along with sport fishing, tennis, or golf. Known for Miami's natural characteristics and nightlife, residents and visitors are spellbound.
- Median list price $399,000 went down 5% from October to November with an increase in resale inventories
- Median list price per square foot is $294, slightly lower compared to $299 in Octobe.
Ready to relocate or make a lifestyle change? Find the best realtors® in Miami by contacting Effective Agents.
Cover photo courtesy of Max Pixel