Every resort in Miami claims to be the "best," but when it's your hard earned money and a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you need to be sure you're getting the biggest bang for your buck. Don't fret - we've done oodles of research, so you don't have to! Here's a handy list of the most gorgeous, most fun, and most luxurious resorts in Miami, our list of the Top 10 Resorts in Miami.
- National Hotel - Nestled in the city's historic Art Deco district, the National Hotel is a beautifully preserved architectural treasure that's also completely fresh and modern. This lush beachfront resort on trendy Collins Avenue truly has it all, including one of the longest infinity pools in the country. Surround yourself with cinematic elegance while enjoying refreshing island drinks and local snacks poolside at The National's legendary Aqua Club, and enjoy some of the nation's top acts and artisanal cocktails at the Blues Bar.
- COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach - This boutique resort on Miami Beach is another historic Art Deco jewel but boasts interiors by famed Italian designer Paola Navone. You'll enjoy elegant European style in the heart of South Beach at COMO and the freshest local seafood at COMO's Traymore, one of the most highly-acclaimed restaurants in South Florida. The rooms and suites at this intimate resort are stunning and luxurious - and don't miss the COMO Shambhala Urban Escape, an epic spa experience featuring a rooftop hydrotherapy pool with ocean views.
- Grand Beach Hotel Miami - Overlooking more than 200 feet of beautiful white sand beach, The Grand Beach Hotel is super modern and offers every amenity you could desire. Located on "Millionaire's Row," The Grand has two beachfront pools with Jacuzzi hot tubs and an exclusive adults-only rooftop tranquility pool and hot tub. The state-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center also features a panoramic view of the ocean and bustling Miami Beach. Book a beachside massage and then relax with a tasty beverage at The Grand's Sunset Bar and Pool Lounge, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Palms Hotel & Spa - A tropical sanctuary with that Caribbean feel, the Palms is an eco-friendly and holistic resort experience in Miami Beach. Boasting their on-site organic garden, the Palms Hotel & Spa is committed to offering the highest quality natural and organic ingredients in their restaurants, lounges, and AVEDA spa. Following the ancient Ayurvedic philosophy, the Palms Spa AVEDA nurtures guests with personalized wellness rituals featuring the finest botanical products and the latest in spa technology.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach - The legendary Fontainebleau truly has it all. Considered one of the most architecturally and historically significant hotels on Miami Beach, the Fontainebleau combines iconic design with Miami's golden era of decadent modern luxury. If you like the nightlife, the Fontainebleau is the resort choice for you - stay right in the heart of the excitement and party at South Beach's famous LIV nightclub with some of the world's best DJs, or enjoy top national acts at BleauLive.
- Delano Hotel - Enjoy pampering, rejuvenation, and decadent relaxation at this intimate and stylish beach resort. The Delano is sophisticated yet laid-back and has everything you need to fully relax and enjoy South Beach to the fullest. Delano's signature restaurant, Leynia, offers Argentinian open-flame cooking in a rustic yet luxurious setting. And no trip to South Beach is complete without people-watching, so step up to the Rose Bar to sample some of Miami's most infamous cocktails.
- The Betsy Hotel - The Betsy is truly considered one of the world's best hotels, as designated by Conde Nast. Featuring incredible ocean views, exquisite amenities, and world-class cuisine, The Betsy is also known for its unique commitment to arts and culture, with a monthly arts calendar that presents such events as literature festivals, soundscapes, live jazz, and a lively Women Writers Group. The Betsy is also unique in that it welcomes our four-legged and furry family members as well - a rarity among South Beach's luxury resorts.
- SLS South Beach - Featured in tons of magazines, SLS South Beach is known for being the playground of rock stars, models, and European jet-setters. But the SLS is anything but pretentious - their gifted staff is waiting to welcome you into the lap of luxury. SLS also offers the culinary stylings of James Beard-award winning chef Jose Andres at The Bazaar and Zagat rated Master Sushi Chef Katsuya Uechi at Katsuya, making this resort the perfect place for true foodies to stay on South Beach.
- Mondrian South Beach - Set on the edge of beautiful Biscayne Bay, the Mondrian's style was inspired by famous Dutch designer, Marcel Wanders. The resort is an homage to Sleeping Beauty's castle, and features a dramatic lobby with floor to ceiling windows and a stunning "floating staircase". The Mondrian also has a legendary pool scene, one of South Beach's most favorite, featuring lush gardens, secret pathways, romantic cabanas, and a movie-star glamour.
- The Setai, Miami Beach - The Setai is a serene oceanfront resort in Miami's iconic Art Deco style, but with an intriguing Asian influence. Honored in the Forbes Travel Guide, this intimate beachside jewel has it all. The Heavenly Spa features ancient Balinese massage, Thai rejuvenation techniques, and indulgent wellness rituals such as the Empress Ceremony, an anti-aging procedure designed to combat wrinkles and enhance your appearance.
There's something for every taste, so indulge yourself with a getaway to one of these top 10 resorts in Miami Beach. They're some of the most gorgeous, most fun, and most luxurious resorts in Miami. Relaxation, here I come!