Although Miami is known worldwide for its great restaurants and bars, the city still has plenty of great specials for kids. At some places, kids can even eat for free! Next time you take the family out to dinner, check out one of these are Miami restaurants where kids can eat free.
- With locations in Central and South Miami, CiCi’s Pizza is always a kiddy favorite since endless pizza is a child’s dream! Kids under the age of 3 can eat free at all CiCi locations in Miami-Dade County.
- IHOP is the place to go for healthy heaps of pancakes and every night from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., and kids under the age of 12 can eat free with the purchase of an adult entrée. There are plenty of locations from North Miami to South Miami.
- Italy Today serves authentic Italian food, and if you go in with the kids after 4:00 p.m., they can eat for free. Kids can have one free entree per adult meal purchased and, as always, you’ll have a great time at Italy Today in Hialeah.
- Original Pancake House has a great deal for the kiddies every weekday, all day long. Kids eat for free when an adult purchases any entrée. Any day the you don’t feel like cooking, head on over to the Original Pancake House in North Miami with the whole family.
- Texas de Brazil is known for their hefty, mouthwatering meats that are sure to please any meat-loving adult and child. Children 6 and under always eat free and those ages 7 through 12 are always half price, so bring the kids along to join this unique dining experience in South Miami.
- Chevy's Fresh Mex is a great Mexican restaurant with a delicious menu and on Tuesdays in the Miami locations, kids eat free! Your little one can order an delicious and authentic Mexican meal at no cost to you!
- Denny’s is your go-to, 24 hour diner that can be trusted to always have a hot pot of coffee and a warm meal ready for you any day and time. On Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., kids eat free with the purchase of an adult meal in the Bird Road location.
- Quarterdeck is a great option for seafood lovers. Located in North Miami near Miami Beach, this eatery is a must-stop on Tuesday nights as the kids dining options are free with each adult meal purchase.
- Duffy's Sports Grill North Miami in North Miami Beach has a great deal for the little ones on Wednesday. With the purchase of an adult meal, your kids eat free! So make sure to mark Wednesdays on your calendar as Duffy’s Night! There are also locations in Central and South Miami.
- Lime Fresh Mexican Grill offers good food and a great time, the perfect setting for family bonding time. Wednesday nights are especially ideal for a family dinner at Lime Fresh Mexican Grill as kids under 12 years can eat for free. There are locations scattered around the city including South Miami.
Related content: Best Mexican Restaurants in Miami | Mexican Food, Drinks, and More
- Steak ‘n Shake is well known for their all beef burgers and thick-spoon milkshakes, and on Saturdays and Sundays, the kids eat a free entree off the kid’s menu with an adult purchase of $8 or more. This offer is for dine-in customers only, so stop in and grab some burgers and shakes!
Save some dollars next time you eat out with the family and take advantage of these kids eat free deals from North Miami to South Miami.
Cover photo courtesy of Pixabay