The CMT system
You have seen many mechanics here that say they are this and that. You need to make sure they are telling you the truth.
You don't need to take any one's word, investigate and see who the real pros are. There are some very good mechanics out there, take your time to find out who they are.
Choosing a mechanic should not be hard when you do a good research on the net.
Here's a summary of CMT way of doing things.
• We will be there on time or we will call you.I won't make you wait, please don't make me wait.
• 12 K miles or one year guarantee on parts and labor.
• We buy the parts, and you still get a good price. No need to waste time buying parts that may not fit or could be low quality.
• 31 years of experience.
• Licensed, certified (ASE Master) and insured.
• We cover Broward, Dade and Monroe counties.
• No rush system means your vehicle is fixed properly and the chances of a bad job are diminished.
• Fair rates that are always lower than dealers.
My system is based on a respectful attitude.I will treat you professionally and with respect. I expect the same from you.
Save our # in your cell for when you need us, we have a towing service too.
Remember our name: CMT. Place our phone # in your cell 786 344-9571
Want references? Look at what our customers (and jealous competitors) say about us.
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
A Mobile Car Repair Photos
Add to My Connections
Recommended Ratings & Reviews
Honest, straightforward and courteous, Pedro Talavera, Certified Mobile Tech, is more than competent and professional and in my opinion is a World Class automotive technician/mechanic. He is very observant, analytical and informative. What that translates to for those of you who need a fair and more than capable person to work on their car is: call Pedro and put your trust in him to fix your car right. You will avoid having to take the car back for additional repairs and expense.
Pros: On time, fair prices, respectful, knowledgeable.
Cons: Too busy